1. What type of event are you? We are a fundraising event, NOT a competition.
2. Where does the proceeds go? All Proceeds go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
3. What’s does my registration include? Your registration is a 100% direct donation to the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. Tell us which date and location you will be attending, and you will be guaranteed a spot in one of our heats.
4. Do you need any experience to do this workout? No, previous workout experience is not required. Movements are everyday functional movements.
5. How hard is the workout? Our workouts are designed so that anyone can take part regardless of fitness level or strength. Our simple movements and straightforward equipment means that workouts are intuitive and you can push as hard (or as little!) as you like.
6. What movements will I have to do? No barbell. No rig. No gymnastics. We only use bodyweight movements and simple equipment such as boxes, wall balls, as well as, the use of machines such as rowers, bike ergs, assault bikes, echo bikes and ski ergs.
7. Can the workout/movements be modified? Yes, movements and equipment can be modified/scaled to meet each person’s abilities.
8. Do I have to have a partner when I sign up? No, all single participants that sign up will be matched with a partner.